Children ages 3-14. All Levels.
Pre-Register Online or call (413) 738-5500 ext. 3680
KidsRule Registration is located in the Burbank Children’s Center at Jiminy. The Burbank Children’s Center is conveniently located in the first building on your left, as you approach the Courtyard from the Drop-off Zone.
KidsRule Mountain Camps offer a fresh approach to instruction, one where the skills and confidence go as deep as the fun and laughter, utilizing Terrain Based Learning. Program includes a full day of instruction (half day for the 3 year old program), cocoa breaks, lunch and a lift ticket. Rentals are available for the KidsRule program right in the Burbank Children's Center, for an additional $25, including a helmet.
Reserve online or call 413.738.5500 x 3680
3 Year Old Program - a 1/2 day on the slope and a 1/2 day in the Cub's Den Playroom. 3 year olds must be toilet trained and out of diapers and pull ups. Three year olds are pre-registered by phone only. Be sure to book in advance, the program fills up quickly.
Daily 9:30 am – 3:00 pm.
Please leave time for registration and rental pick up if you arriving on the same day as the lesson. The Burbank Children’s Center is open until 9 pm on Fridays, Saturdays and during holiday periods so you may pick up your lift ticket and rentals the night before and head straight to the snow in the morning!
Single Lesson Price:
- Anyday; Holiday or Non-Holiday $139
- Online $119 Non-holiday / $139 Holiday
- Rentals $25 (helmet included)
Ways to Save
- Until 12/15/17 $629
- After 12/15/17 $709
KidsRule 6 Packs are available at the lowest rate of the season through December 15, 2017. Purchase a 6 Pack for $629 ($709 beginning December 16th) - that's over 20% off the regular KidsRule rate! 6 Packs may be used for one child for 6 days or may be split between multiple children. Reservations are required for 6 Pack redemption and can not made online. You must call (413) 738-5500 ext. 3680 to reserve your child's spot when using a 6 Pack voucher.
Buy your 6-Pack
For children 6 months old and older who prefer indoor play, we offer the Cub's Den, a supervised playroom. The cost is $15 per child, per hour (2 hour minimum) and advanced reservations are required. The Cub's Den hours are:
- Mid-week, non-holiday 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Weekends, Holidays & Holiday periods 8:00 am - 6 pm
- Every Friday & Saturday until 9:00 pm
Lunch is available for $8. Reservations can be made by calling (413) 738-5500 ext 3410.
Info you Need to Know:
- The Burbank Center is open Fridays and Saturdays until 9 pm to pick up lift tickets and/or rental equipment for your child for their lessons. This makes your morning process much quicker and easier!
- If your child has a lift ticket, or has a reservation with pre-registration (online or over the phone) AND equipment go directly to the Sugar House on the Chipmunk slope near the Magic Carpet. Lift tickets and release forms will be on file for these students in the Sugar House
- On weekends & holidays, if you are using a voucher, are paying in cash, have not yet made a reservation, and/or your child needs to rent or pick up rental equipment then go to the Burbank Center to complete registration and pick up equipment
- Weekend/Holiday Registration begins at 8 am, Midweek/Non-holiday registration begins at 8:30 am. We strongly suggest arriving early, particularly if you need to pay and/or pick up rental equipment before the lesson begins
- At the end of the day, students may be picked up by the Sugar House on the Chipmunk slope. Students in the 3-year old program may be picked up in the Cub’s Den Playroom.
- Included Lift Ticket is valid until 4:30pm.
Got your hands full? Valet Parking is available at Jiminy Peak during the busiest hours of holiday periods and weekends. For $25 you can drop the car right in the drop-off area and have peace of mind.