*Zephyr Pass, aka, 6/7 Pass: The 6 in the 6/7 pass denotes the pass is valid 6 non-holiday days per week, Sunday - Friday. Saturdays, from 8:30 am – 3 pm, are always excluded. The following Holiday dates are also excluded: December 25th – January 1st, 2018; January 14 & 15, 2018 and February 18-19, 2018. The 7 in the 6/7 pass denotes the pass is valid 7 Twilights (3 – 10 pm) per week. There are no Twilight exclusions, whatsoever.
** Valid for Twilight skiing everyday 3 pm - 10 pm. Includes holidays and holiday periods.
*** College ID and schedule for 2016-17 school year required for purchase. Non-Traditional Student age 25+ - Registrar letter required in addition to ID & Schedule.
2017/2018 holiday dates: December 25-January 1, 2018; January 13-15, 2018; February 17-25, 2018
There is a 15% discount for senior citizens ages 65 and older. All 2017/18 Season Passes expire April 30th, 2018.
2017/2018 Season Pass Payment Plan
The Payment Plan is back! Pay for your 17/18 Season Pass in 3 easy payments, if purchased by the 6/15 deadline. Download the Payment Plan here.
2017/2018 Season Lockers
Why haul your skis or snowboards back and forth from home? Store them here at Jiminy. Seasonal lockers are available in JJ's Lodge and the Welcome Center, on a first come first serve basis. Lockers are 15"w x 18"d x 84"h.
JJ's Lodge - $250
(After June 15th: $299)
Welcome Center - $190
(After June 15th: $239)
3 Mountain College Pass
Ski or ride Jiminy Peak, Bromley Mountain in Vermont and Cranmore Mountain Resort in North Conway, NH with our 7/7 Anytime College Pass. Valid any day, all season long! Simply present your pass at the ticket windows at Bromley Mountain and Cranmore Mountain Resort to receive a lift ticket for the day.
This rate is valid throughout the year for college students. Must present a valid student ID and current semester schedule, with at least 12 credits, at time of purchase.
7/7 Anytime, No Blackouts Valid at Jiminy Peak, Bromley Mountain & Cranmore Mountain Resort - $299
Questions about the Jiminy Peak Pass? Email [email protected]
To purchase by phone, please call 413.738.5500 ext. 3090. Or stop by the Season Pass Window in Crane Lodge the next time you come to Jiminy Peak!
Season passes are NOT transferable. If you transfer your season to someone else, you will lose your privileges for two full weeks and have to pay a $100 fine before the pass is unblocked for use. There are NO exceptions. Any other pass violations may result in loss of you season pass for the entire season.
Season Pass Holder Benefits
- First Tracks for Season Pass Holders - Enjoy first runs of the day with Brian Fairbank and others of the Jiminy Peak staff one weekend day per month. 1st Tracks sessions meet at the Berkshire Express at 8am and are followed by coffee and cinnamon buns in Hendrick's Summit Lodge at 8:30 am. First Tracks dates for 16/17 are: December 18th, January 22nd, February 12th and March 12th. All 16/17 Jiminy Peak season passes are valid until 11 am on 1st Tracks days when regular pass rules go back into effect. No need to stop at a Ticket Window this year, all pass types will be valid until 11am!
- Country Inn lodging special - Sunday-Thursday, non-holiday $115.00 per night, plus applicable taxes. Subject to availability.
- 50% off child care in the Cub's Den Supervised Playroom.
- 10% discount at the on-premises Mountain Sports by Potter Brothers Ski Shop and Just Jiminy Logo Shop (sale items excluded).
- 50% off Mountain Adventure All Parks pass. Valid for Summer Mountain Adventure. ID required at time of purchase.
- Discounts at participating Mountain of Distinction resorts.
- Benefit for Jiminy Peak Passholders at Jiminy's sister resorts. Enjoy Mountains of Distinction discounts at Jiminy's sister resorts - Bromley Mountain in Peru, VT and Cranmore Mountain Resort in North Conway, NH! This offer is for Jiminy Peak season pass holders only and follows the guidelines of the Mountains of Distinction benefits below.
MOUNTAINS OF DISTINCTION BONUS FOR JIMINY PEAK PASSHOLDERS!
Jiminy Peak Season Pass Holders receive the following discounts at these participating Mountain of Distinction resorts, on days/dates when your pass is valid at Jiminy Peak:
On Saturdays, Sundays and holiday periods (as defined by each participating resort), Jiminy Peak season pass holders will receive $15 off the cost of a Full-Day/Full Price lift ticket (your pass needs to be valid at Jiminy Peak during these periods in order to be used at another resort).
During non-holiday periods, Monday through Friday, Jiminy Peak season pass holders will receive 50% off a Full-Day/Full Price lift ticket (your season pass needs to be valid at Jiminy Peak during these periods in order to be used at another resort). This offer is valid only on days and times that your pass is valid at Jiminy Peak.
Discounts will not be extended without presentation of a valid Jiminy Peak Season Pass. You will need to bring your pass and any other family members, with their passes to the mountain's guest services location to purchase your tickets. Please, no exceptions.
Vermont: Jay Peak
Massachusetts: Wachusett Mountain
New York: Ski Windham, Bristol Mountain, Holiday Valley
New Hampshire: Mt. Sunapee
Maine: Shawnee Peak
Pennsylvania: Ski Roundtop, Ski Liberty, Whitetail, Seven Springs
Michigan: Crystal Mountain