Season passes can be purchased online using our secure e-commerce server. Credit Cards accepted are: Mastercard, VISA, Discover, American Express, and Diner's Club. They may also be purchased at the Season Ticket office at Jiminy Peak or by calling 888-4-JIMINY or 413.738.5500 ext. 3090.
2014/2015 Season Passes Now On Sale!
- If you are renewing your 13/14 Season Pass – hold on to that card! Your Axess Jiminy pass will be your season pass for next year as well. You can re-load your Season Pass online so you can head straight to the lift to catch 1st chair in November, no more waiting in line at the Season Pass office!
- Value Card Holders - Give Your Season Pass a lift! Turn in your Value Card, purchase a new Season Pass (not valid on renewals) and receive $50 off the price of your pass!
- Pay for your pass over 3 payments with our 2014/2015 Season Pass Payment Plan available through the June 15th price deadline only. Make one payment at the time of purchase, one on September 1st and the final payment on November 1st. These payments will be automatically charged to your credit card. Season Pass benefits will not kick in until your pass is paid in full. To take advantage of the payment plan, fill out the form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax it to (413) 738-5729 or mail it to ATTN: Season Tickets 37 Corey Rd Hancock, MA 01237.
|2014/2015 Season Passes||By June 15th||By October 15th||October 16th & After|
|Adult all day/all night 7/7 Pass||$776||$860||$935|
|Young Adult (Ages 13-18) 7/7 Pass||$671||$744||$809|
|Junior (ages 6 to 12) 7/7 Pass||$494||$551||$599|
|Toddler (age 5 and younger)||$179||$189||$199|
|Monday – Friday, Non-holiday 5/0 Pass**||$369||$422||$459|
|Twilight Pass ***||$299||$342||$372|
*The Sunday-Friday/Twilight 6/7 Pass is valid excluding holidays and holiday periods 9 am - 3 pm (8:30 am on Sunday) and for Twilight skiing EVERYDAY 3 PM - 10 PM. Holiday periods excluded are Dec. 25-Jan 4, 2015, Jan 18&19, 2015, Feb 15,16, 22, 2015.
**Valid Midweek Monday-Friday, Non-holiday 9 am - 6 pm. Holiday periods excluded are Dec. 25-Jan 4, 2015, Mon Jan 19, 2015, Mon, Feb 16, 2015.
***Valid for Twilight skiing everyday 3 pm - 10 pm. Includes holidays and holiday periods.
****College ID and schedule for 2014-15 school year required for purchase. Non-Traditional Student age 25+ - Registrar letter required in addition to ID & Schedule.
2014/2015 holiday dates: 12/25/14-1/4/15; 1/17/15-1/19/15; 2/14/15-2/22/15
There is a 15% discount for senior citizens ages 65 and older.
3 Mountain College Pass!
Ski or ride Jiminy Peak, Bromley Mountain in Vermont and Cranmore Mountain Resort in North Conway, NH with our 7/7 Anytime College Pass. Valid any day, all season long! Simply present your pass at the ticket windows at Bromley Mountain and Cranmore Mountain Resort to receive a lift ticket for the day.
This rate is valid throughout the year for college students. Must present a valid student ID and current semester schedule, with at least 12 credits, at time of purchase.
College passes available for purchase May 1, 2014
|7/7 Anytime, No Blackouts Valid at Jiminy Peak, Bromley Mountain & Cranmore Mountain Resort||$299|
Questions about the Jiminy Peak Pass? Email Susie Cooper.
To purchase by phone, please call 888-4-JIMINY or 413.738.5500 ext. 3090. Or stop by the Season Pass Window in Crane Lodge the next time you come to Jiminy Peak!
Season Pass Holder Benefits
- First Tracks for Season Pass Holders - Enjoy first runs of the day with Brian Fairbank and others of the Jiminy Peak staff one weekend day per month. 1st Tracks sessions meet at the Berkshire Express at 8am and are followed by coffee and cinnamon buns in Hendrick's Summit Lodge at 8:30 am. Dates for 13/14: December 22nd Postponed to January 5th, January 26th, February 23rd, March 23rd. All '13/14 Jiminy Peak season passes are valid until 11 am on 1st Tracks days when regular pass rules go back into effect. Pass Holders who has a pass not normally valid on Sunday morning (Midweek and Twilight season pass holders) should go to the ticket window to pick up a 3 hour lift ticket on First Tracks Days (this special ticket is only available until 9:15 am).
- Country Inn lodging special - Sunday-Thursday, non-holiday $109.00 per night, plus applicable taxes. Subject to availability.
- 50% off child care in the Cub's Den Supervised Playroom
- 10% discount at the on-premises Mountain Sports by Potter Brothers Ski Shop and Just Jiminy Logo Shop (sale items excluded)
- $10 off Mountain Adventure Park OR Aerial Adventure Park full day admission. Valid for Summer Mountain Adventure. ID required at time of purchase.
- Discounts at participating Mountain of Distinction resorts
- Benefit for Jiminy Peak Passholders at Jiminy's sister resorts
Enjoy Mountains of Distinction discounts at Jiminy's sister resorts - Bromley Mountain in Peru, VT and Cranmore Mountain Resort in North Conway, NH! This offer is for Jiminy Peak season pass holders only and follows the guidelines of the Mountains of Distinction benefits below.
Jiminy Peak Season Pass Holders receive the following discounts at these participating Mountain of Distinction resorts, on days/dates when your pass is valid at Jiminy Peak:
On Saturdays, Sundays and holiday periods (as defined by each participating resort), Jiminy Peak season pass holders will receive $15 off the cost of a Full-Day/Full Price lift ticket (your pass needs to be valid at Jiminy Peak during these periods in order to be used at another resort).
During non-holiday periods, Monday through Friday, Jiminy Peak season pass holders will receive 50% off a Full-Day/Full Price lift ticket (your season pass needs to be valid at Jiminy Peak during these periods in order to be used at another resort). This offer is valid only on days and times that your pass is valid at Jiminy Peak.
Discounts will not be extended without presentation of a valid Jiminy Peak Season Pass. You will need to bring your pass and any other family members, with their passes to the mountain's guest services location to purchase your tickets. Please, no exceptions.
Vermont: Okemo, Jay Peak
Massachusetts: Wachusett Mountain
New York: Ski Windham, Bristol Mountain, Holiday Valley
New Hampshire: Mt. Sunapee
Maine: Shawnee Peak
Pennsylvania: Ski Roundtop, Ski Liberty, Whitetail
Michigan: Crystal Mountain